Tuesday 2 February 2010

Perigree Moonfire

I am about to rest now. It has been a very long day. I was walking back to my accomodation when I witnessed what could only be described as a mating ritual. Humans wear artificial skins over their own. Perhaps because this place is so cold and dark. I have since learned that there are parts of this world where the daylight can last for months. I would like to see these places. It would be more like home then here. Anyway, from what I saw the females wear fewer skins then the males. They paint their skin and adorn their hair while the males sound their mating calls; 'Get 'em out for the lads' 'Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.' Elsewhere they mark their territory by urinating on it. The whole affair was deeply unnerving. I was glad to get home--such as it can be called.

No comments:

Post a Comment